Logos

Logos

Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Opportunity to take part in French research project


Dear teachers,

As a PhD student whose research focuses on multilingualism in the United Kingdom, I find Mother Tongue Other Tongue a really interesting project to follow!

I am keen to find out how pupils from different language backgrounds view their language(s) and how Mother Tongue Other Tongue experience can have a positive impact on their perceptions of languages.

 

I would like to visit participating classes in order to observe the dynamics of the groups whilst working on their poems and interview a few pupils about their experience with Mother Tongue Other Tongue.

To see this project happen, I need your participation… This would mean letting me come into your class a couple of times between now and Christmas.

 If you are interested in my project or would like to know more about it, please don’t hesitate to contact me for further details!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Malika Pedley

No comments:

Post a Comment